To get reports like these, set up a Google Alert with the topic “venture capital series c funding.” Learn how my clients use this information to create interviews here by going direct using LinkedIn here.
- Austin tech startup venture capital funding and acquisitions (April 2020)
Austin-based emergency communications startup AlertMedia announced it raised $15M in Series C funding to hire about 20 new employees to help …
- Customer journey hijacking prevention tool Namogoo acquires Personali for its behavioural analytics
In October, Namogoo raised $40 million in Series C funding, in a round led … backers GreatPoint Ventures, Blumberg Capital and Hanaco Ventures.
- April VC funding update: 54 Boston startups raise roughly $3.5 billion
Privitar, a British data privacy company whose regional headquarters are in Boston, closed an $80 million Series C funding round led by Warburg …
- Follow the Money: New European Fund, All-Flash Storage, More
The company has leveraged the initial investment, non-dilutive grant … VAST Data, New York, has announced $100 million in Series C funding, led by …
- The Station: Audi punts on Level 3, Lyft layoffs and Nio’s $1 billion deal
… Series C funding round that included investments from SK Holdings, Avis Budget Group and Alliance Ventures. Existing investors Bessemer Venture …
- The 12 Largest US Tech Startup Funding Rounds of April 2020
The 12 Largest US Tech Startup Funding Rounds of April 2020 … at CrunchBase, I broke down the largest US startup funding rounds from April 2020. … Roger C. Underwood, Ron Belldegru, Sahil Gupta, Sam Mazin, Sapphire Ventures, … Investment, Wing Venture Capital, Y Combinator Continuity Fund.
Round: Series C … Investors in the round: Accel, Alkeon Capital, GV, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Recruit Corporation, Sapphire Ventures, …
- From BigBasket to Swiggy to Nobroker— top ten Indian startups that raised money in April amidst …
Business Insider India
In the first three months of 2020, VC investments in India dipped to $2.2 billion, according to … The funding is a part of its ongoing series C round.
- The pandemic ‘unicorn’: Canadian startup dependent on travel joins $1-billion-plus club
… raised $100 million in a Series C deal that closed at the end of March. Chief executive Martin Basiri said that the venture capital investment round, …
- Chinese laundry service app Taidi buys domestic peer Tiantian Xiyi for $135m
Taidi has completed four funding rounds to date. … million) in a Series C round led by Chinese investment bank CITIC Securities, and China … Sequoia Capital China, and Chinese investment firm Oriza Holdings’ venture capital unit …
If you’re looking for hidden job market opportunities like these and want a proven step-by-step method for locating them, get my Career Power Strategy Session, “Executive Strategies for Tapping into the Hidden Job Market.”