Though Chief Digital Officers are less common than Chief Information Officers, CDOs are stepping into the CEO role at a much higher rate. This article from CIO Magazine, “What CDOs can teach CIOs about how to reach the CEO role,” share why that is and advice on how both titles can advance.
CDO shares new CDO appointments, articles, and CDO’s in the news – plus new open global CDO positions – in their latest Chief Digital Officer JOBS Update for March 2019.
CDO Club is currently looking for CDO speakers in the following locations:
- Tokyo, Japan: Looking for public sector/municipal CDOs (March 14-15, 2019)
- New York City, USA: Looking for Chief Digital/Data Officers (May 2019)
- Shanghai, China: Looking for Chief Digital/Innovation Officers (May 15-17, 2019)
- Madrid, Spain: Looking for Chief Digital/Data Officers (May 21-23, 2019)
- Sanya, China: Looking for Chief Digital/Data Officers (August, 2019)
Global Keynote Opportunities
Note that you must be a CDO to apply (Chief Digital Officer or Chief Data Officer/Scientist).